Tile – A Remarkable Flooring Material
Thinking about getting your floors redone but can’t decide between carpet, vinyl plank, hardwood, marble, or slate floors?
When it comes to choosing flooring for your home or office space, you have a great number of options to choose from. But your choice must rest on the parameters of both aesthetics and durability. Of course, you wouldn’t want to compromise on either! That is why you should research your options before making a final decision.
No doubt, every flooring choice comes with their own set of pros and cons. Say for instance, if we opt for wall to wall carpeting, it will naturally keep the area warm and cozy. However, it will collect dirt and germs that will persistently require cleaning.
Similar is the scenario for vinyl plank flooring. It may be easy to install but doesn’t promise the level of durability offered by other flooring options.
Then there are other alternatives available that promise us maximum durability while still looking beautiful!
And That is Tile Flooring!
Let’s talk about how tile not only meets many of our requirements, but also offers us the luxury of doing the minimum in return!
As we all know, porcelain kitchen floor tiles have long been a clear choice for kitchens and bathrooms because of its easy cleaning and high resistance to moisture. But the great variety in styles and further material advancements have brought it to the forefront.
A great amount of benefits has let it become the number 1 choice of flooring:
- If it’s about durability: Durability is the prime benefit when it comes to tile flooring. A mix of sand, clay, and minerals lends us a flooring material that stays intact even after enduring a great deal of load and pressure.
- When easy installation is one of your requisites: If you don’t want to get into the process of lengthy flooring installations, then tile is the best resource that requires one-time precise placements by tile installation experts and can be easily fixed later in the event of any breaks and cracks!
- If creativity and style is your desire: If what you require in your flooring is a fusion of style and creativity, then tile flooring is certainly the best option you have.
Great textures and designs of tile, such as white porcelain tile can make your place look no less than a 5-star hotel!
Did you know there is porcelain tile that looks like wood? That means if you are fond of wood flooring, you can enjoy the wood-look along with the convenience of having a tile floor.
- Low maintenance: A unique selling point of tile is its easy cleaning and low maintenance. All that is required is a simple brooming and a damp cloth swipe! On top of that, tile flooring is a hygienic flooring option that doesn’t allow any irregular deposit of dirt and debris.
- Water Resistance: Tile flooring is considered the prime water-resistant flooring option which is why tiles are primarily installed in the kitchens and bathrooms. Tiles can keep you free from the stress of any water/liquid spills happening from time to time.
- Environmentally Friendly: Tiles are an eco-friendly composition of clay, sand, and minerals. So, if you are looking for an environmentally friendly product then tile flooring is the way to go!